Welcome to the Law Office of John B. Harkavy of Wellesley, Massachusetts. John Harkavy is one of the most respected civil trial attorneys in Massachusetts, who has a thirty-six year proven track record of success. His office handles civil litigation including business litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, automobile accidents, slip and falls, medical and legal malpractice, dog bite cases, products liability, personal injury, general commercial litigation, employment, home owner construction disputes, landlord/tenant disputes, insurance defense, and appeals. He has mediated numerous cases resulting in multi-million dollar victories for his clients without the necessity of a trial. His office also represents homeowners who are having disputes with construction contractors. Clients range from Fortune 500 companies, commercial real estate brokerage firms and developers to individuals. The aggressive use of prejudgment remedies, including attachments and injunctions, has resulted in significant legal victories without the need for lengthy and costly litigation.
John graduated from Brown University and Boston University School of Law.
The Law Office of John B. Harkavy is focused on providing high-quality service, reasonable fees, and client satisfaction, "Where The Client Is Our Number One Priority."
- Recognized as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer by Law & Politics magazine 2011-2019, 2009, and 2006.
- “AV” Martindale-Hubbell rating, highest possible peer rating for skills and ethics
- American Trial Lawyers Association The Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Massachusetts
- Avvo.com “Superb” rating, the highest available
- The American Society of Legal Advocates Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in Massachusetts